The Selective Plan from Haven is our most popular personal funeral plan
The Selective Plan offers family support, a superior coffin and the provision of a limousine to transport principal mourners to the funeral venue £3985.00
With funeral costs rising all the time, the Selective Plan ensures many of the main arrangements are covered and capped at today’s market rate.
The Selective Plan Plan includes:
- The Funeral Director’s services.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements.
- Advice on certification, registration of death and related documentation.
- A superior oak laminated coffin (Ripon) with gown and fittings or dressing in own clothes.
- Conveyance from the place of death (within a radius of 20 miles) to a suitable resting place, day or night.
- The care of the deceased prior to the funeral including embalming.
- The use of a Chapel of Rest for viewing arrangements.
- The provision of a hearse and one funeral limousine for a local funeral within a 20 mile radius.
- The provision of the necessary staff to include bearers to attend the service.
Haven will pay all disbursement fees for Crematorium (or equivalent to be utilised towards burial costs) and Clergy
– (up to the amount listed in the Church of England Table of Parochial Fees).
NONE OF THE FUNERAL PLANS INCLUDE DOCTORS’ FEES