The Simple Farewell Plan from Haven is our simplest and most affordable funeral plan
Fixed fee funerals should not represent any compromise on quality or care £3085.00
As part of the fixed price funeral package, we take care of a number of tasks. Every part of the process is handled with sensitivity and professionalism.
The Simple Farewell Plan includes:
- The Funeral Director’s services.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements.
- Advice on certification, registration of death and related documentation.
- A simple oak finish coffin with basic white gown and fittings, closed coffin only.
- Conveyance from the place of death (within a radius of 20 miles) to a suitable resting place, day or night.
- The care of the deceased prior to the funeral (embalming not included).
- The provision of a hearse for a local funeral direct to local Crematorium or Cemetery within a 20 mile radius.
- The provision of the necessary staff to include bearers to attend the service.
- There may be limitations with the date and time of funeral.
- PLEASE NOTE NO AMENDMENTS CAN BE MADE TO THIS PLAN
Doctors’ Fees are not included in the above plan price and will be payable at time of need if applicable.
Please note: that payment can be made interest free over 12 months via standing order. The payments are one payment of £367.12 followed by eleven payments of £247.08.
Haven will pay all disbursement fees for Crematorium (or equivalent to be utilised towards burial costs) and Clergy
– (up to the amount listed in the Church of England Table of Parochial Fees).
NONE OF THE FUNERAL PLANS INCLUDE DOCTORS’ FEES