The Sovereign Plan from Haven is our most comprehensive personal funeral plan
The ideal package for those with larger families, our Sovereign Plan pre-emptively addresses numerous funeral concerns, alleviating the burden on your loved ones £4285.00.
The Sovereign Plan includes:
- The Funeral Director’s services.
- Attending to all necessary funeral arrangements.
- Advice on certification, registration of death and related documentation.
- A high quality veneered coffin to include side panels and raised lid (Harrow or Cambridge) with a choice of gown and fittings or dressing in own clothes.
- Conveyance from the place of death (within a radius of 20 miles) to a suitable resting place, day or night.
- The care of the deceased prior to the funeral including embalming.
- The use of a Chapel of Rest for viewing arrangements.
- A church service of your choice if required.
- The provision of a hearse and two funeral limousines for a local funeral within a 20 mile radius.
- The provision of the necessary staff to include bearers to attend the service.
Haven will pay all disbursement fees for Crematorium (or equivalent to be utilised towards burial costs) and Clergy
– (up to the amount listed in the Church of England Table of Parochial Fees).
NONE OF THE FUNERAL PLANS INCLUDE DOCTORS’ FEES