Doing the right thing for our clients is at the heart of everything that we do and is why we take any complaint seriously.
Our staff are friendly and approachable and available to discuss any of your concerns at anytime 24 hours, 7 days a week.
How to get in touch –
You can get in touch in any of the following ways, we also accept complaints in person face to face if you would prefer.
- By emailing us at [email protected]
- By calling us on 01706 230285
- By post at Cedar Lodge, 227 Bury Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale, Lancashire, BB4 6DJ
The information that we will need from you when making a complaint –
We aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. To help us do this, please provide the following when making your complaint:
- Your name;
- A description of why you are dissatisfied;
- What you would like us to do to put things right; and
- A phone number and email address that we can reach you on.
What Happens After Making A Complaint?
Shortly after receiving your complaint, we will send you an acknowledgement letter, letting you know that we’ve received the complaint and that we are looking into it. We will also let you know when you should receive our response, which will be within 8-weeks from the date you made your complaint.
Before we will respond to your complaint, our complaint handler will investigate the circumstances surrounding your complaint and which led to it being made. They will look at why you have made your complaint and investigate what might have gone wrong. We will then seek to keep you updated on the progress of your complaint up to the time when you receive our response. Then, within 8 weeks from the date of your complaint, our complaint handler will send you either:
1. A final response addressing the complaint and outlining your right to appeal with the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint; or
2. A written response which explains why we are not in a position to make our final response, giving reasons for the further delay, indicating when we expect to be able to provide our final response and informing you that you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are dissatisfied with the delay.
Within our final response, we will either:
- Accept the complaint and, where appropriate, offer redress or remedial action;
- Offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- Reject the complaint and gives reasons for doing so.
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Should you be unhappy with our response, you can refer the complaint directly to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can escalate your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service by contacting them at: